Apply a few drops of this serum on your clean fingertips, and smooth it across clean skin. Use during the water soluble phase of your skin routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate . . . before you apply any oils or creams).
Kakadu Fruit is high in Vitamin C, very antioxidant and nourishing to the skin. We've combined this with Thermostressine which helps protect skin against the elements.
List Of Ingredients
- hydrating Kakadu Plum Extract
- very high in a natural form of Vitamin C (over 20x that of an orange)
- nourishing A study published in the February 2011 issue of the journal Pharmacognosy Journal
reported that Kakadu plum extracts also have strong anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. Thermostressine
- a tetrapeptide proven in vitro to increase cell tolerance against daily stress situations,
protecting skin cells exposed to heat, cold, UVB radiation and dehydration. Sodium PCA
- binds moisture to the cells
- excellent humectant Carbomer
- thickener which offers superb ability to hold moisture to the skin Leucidal SF (lactobacillus ferment) - probiotic-based ingredient created by the fermentation of Lactobacillus Natural Plum Aroma