This product is antioxidant, anti-acne, antiaging and hydrating! Fantastic!
Method of Application
Apply to your skin after you have cleansed and toned and before any other hydrating serums, oils or creams.
List of Ingredients
- hydrating Olive Leaf Extract - anti-bacterial
- astringent Black Garlic Fermentation (more bioavailable to the skin) Don't shy away from topical garlic if you are opposed to eating it - antibacterial
- antibiotic Coffee Fruit Extract
- high in antioxidants
- excellent for reducing redness in the skin Ecogel
- natural thickener Resveratrol
- resveratrol functions [in plants] as a phytoalexin, a substance produced by plants that can inhibit the growth of infecting fungi or other pathogens. As a 'nutraceutical', Resveratrol [which offers the dark brown look to this serum], presents itself with antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective activities which fight the degradation of cell functioning to fight the free-radicals Gluconolactone(Glucono Delta Lactone) - broad spectrum, paraben free preservative (does not release formaldehyde) Natural Essence of Plum (used to help mask the black garlic smell)
Greetings. I'm new to . . . GoW and experimenting with my first shipment of samples. I like a good many of them, but I didn't want to wait another minute without adding my very positive review of Pre-emptive strike. At 64 with fairly good skin that is, nonetheless, 64, I love Pre-emptive strike. It feels sensational, it hydrates and it's full of antioxidants. For me, it's terrific, and I hope you'll add it to the lineup. I'm about to order another set of samples before ordering some "real" sizes, and I hope I can add another sample of Pre-emptive to my shopping cart. Best wishes... Just wanted to say I'm loving the ... Pre-Emptive Strike. I'd been looking for an Anti Oxidant that was a bit heavier on anti-aging properties but would still work with my skin, and this is it! It feels very soothing and so far it's even keeping helping keep hormonal breakouts at bay and helping heal existing spots quickly. I hope this becomes permanent! I thought I would take a minute to write. . . about how much I love this sample! I didn't see any reviews on this yet and couldn't believe it. This is wonderful, I break out occasionally due to fluctuating hormones and this literally zapped them away in one night. I am very impressed. Honestly I haven't had these kind of results with a product this fast. It also hydrates nicely and gives a dewy glow. I just love it and would like to see it offered in a full size. Nice work! I had an exciting experience with . . . the Pre-emptive Strike Skin Protectant. I had a good sized pimple come up -- one of those that are very red and very slow to come to a head, but not an undergrounder. I applied this and it literally went down overnight!!! I am not exaggerating! I was amazed! That property along with providing hydration and excellent antioxidants makes this a winner for sure. I hope we carry this. Jan~ I just wanted to chime in on . . . the great praise for the preemptive strike serum. I've been using it for over 3 weeks now, twice daily, and my skin looks really amazing. I think it really does preemptively strike out breakouts! I've noticed some spots that, instead of turning into a nasty zit, actually never amounted to anything :-). It also makes my skin tone look better... healthier. I see it's already up for sale =) awesome! Just wanted to add to the praise of this. . . . Been using this for over a week now. It helped with hydration and smoothing my face out, but then yesterday night I felt an some kinda pimple coming up and decided to use it on that, this morning it's barely there! Great stuff!! My oily, acne prone skin really loves . . . this serum. It feels soothing and I really like the smell :) It deals with any upcoming pimples and seems to help dry out the existing ones. I must add that I usually don't use a moisturizer at night, but after applying this serum I need a tiny bit of moisturizer or a drop of oil. ~ P.K.